Powered by Blogger.

Your Perfect Blog Booster for Quality Health Updates, Tips and Gist.

Total Pageviews

8 ways to deal with saying I love you and not hearing it back




Saying “I love you” to someone and not hearing it back can be a huge blow to anyone. When we are in such a situation, the first thing that comes into mind is the situation Carrie and Big were in, in the series Sex and the City. It is the most heart-breaking thing one can go through. But it is not the end of the world; well, not yet. Here are 8 ways to deal with it.

8 ways to deal with saying ‘I love you’ and not hearing it back

So you did say “I love you” but did not hear it back. Right now, you must be sucked into a hole of emotions, hurt and devastation. You are wondering if you read the signs wrong. Or did you say it too soon? You are either too tired because of all the crying or you cannot help but think of this. All you are doing right now is regretting that you said it and you’re wishing that you had a time machine to go back in time and change everything.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Display